Why do you have to be so mean?






13 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME


1. I have aspired to be a Nurse/Architect but my  teacher in English Class, while I was in 4th year High School told me I have modulated voice and suggested that I must take Mass Communication in College. I was then influenced and made it one among three of my choices. While being interviewed by a Guidance Counselor in College about my preference because I have listed three courses I wish to pursue. 1)Architecture 2)BS Economics 3. AB Mass Communication. I told her I love to travel, be an internal and external creature and entertain people. Hearing what I loved doing the most, she advised me to take AB Mass Communication, because its like a universal course containing all the things I love to do in the future.

2. I really have a dark black hair, thick eyelashes and big round eyes, like that of an owl(Now all I could say is that, I used to have those). The reason why my hair is now dyed is I got so used with its dark color and wanted to experiment. But I'll dye my hair back to black soon coz I'm tired of redyeing it. :))Ive been introduced to mascara since I was very little coz my mum is so into aesthetics before. When I was in college I always wear mascara to match my eyeliner so I'd look like a cat. meow. However, it always has its side effects, I always loose my lashes when I tried to pick up the excess mascara. I guess it due to excessive exposure to computer and lack of sleep that cause my eyes to go from owl-like eyes to lazy eyes.

3. I have a tongue for spicy foods and kebab with spicy sauce is my all time favorite! We even have tobasco at home!

4. I am fascinated to extreme sports, adventures and road trips. My parents used to bring me when they travel so I have embraced the nature of meeting new people and adjusting to new environments. Whenever we go to different cities/other regions, I always try to circle the area and check out cool spots. So the next time I'd visit the place, I already knew where to go.

5. When going to a new place, I checked out souvenir shops most especially the ones with antique mementos. I don't know why Im so drawn with it, but I always effort to buy something out of that city which is unique.

6.I have odd taste in music. Mostly, I'm into the lyrics of the song. Sometimes, to how the beat harmonized with the song.

7. I used to be addicted to Barbie stuff. I also play Myscene in my Grade School days. My trolley bags, almost all my school items and shoes are Barbie!!The last trolley bag my mum bought in Zamboanga which, I had just used for days way back in high school is still in my room covered in plastic. *so nostalgic*

8. I own a black guitar my mum bought me while I was first year High School because I wanna be a rockstar. A year after, it rested to the guitar bag for almost 8 years. It is still working though, but I can only recall few chords now unlike before.

9. The first time I rode airplane was when our whole office team went to Boracay early this year, June 21, 2014.

10. I fancy coffee mugs, most especially the venti-size mug. I cried when I accidentally broke my own legit starbucks mug when we over-timed for my first job.

11. I love writing all my feelings to a journal notebook, Im not that type of lady who expresses all her thoughts by saying it, instead I jot it down and read what my mind has inside. Im good at essays, might be orally objective but I'm really more elaborate in writing.

12. Most of my friends have boyfriends, but I dont. Its enough for me that I've tried it in high school, though its not really that formal. Its so funny to recall all of it. hahaha. No offense meant, but I would want my heart to be broken by the one I choose to love not by the one who liked me and pursued me. I know what the ending would be if he fell out of love. I have that so called "gut-feeling".

13. The reason why only 13 is because its my two lucky digits, like, EVER SINCE. I was a kid when  most of the beautiful events, lovely happenings and arrival of good news comes at the 3rd, 13th and 31st. I'm born on January 31, 1993. see? my suertres are 131. yup.yup.yup. Its always significant in my life. and when people think they're jinxed on dates with 3, I'd laugh because I never think of it that way.

Enough with mine. What are your the 13 random things about you? Share it to the world, earthlings.



xo,

the dreamer

0 comments: