mystery solved

I swear I'd been going to different places thinking of one guy, he's somewhere I dont know and all I know is that each and everytime Im out he's the only guy I want to see. Plenty of guys out there, but they aren't my type. I dont fall inlove so quickly, but Im quickly drawn into mans words, his voice especially his laugh.I dont know why Im stuck wishing of seeing him when its so impossible. We live in two different worlds, he's out there and does not know me. I have no idea I could like him that much that the guys around me does not exist at all. They do me favors, but I ain't buying it. His charisma is so different from theirs, he does not effort to get your attention. He will just stand in the corner and all you know is that youre feeling those tingling  sensation in your tummy the ones they considered "butterflies within".

Is it really like that?that there are some people who lived their lives hoping that one day, in a certain place they'd get to meet the man they were eyeing for ever since? coz to me, I'd never get tired but Im always told what I was holding on to is quite impossible even if you quote Audrey Hepburn. I swore I could have anybody, but Im so into him that all I want to see is him. He's incredibly one-of-a-kind hard-to-find man and that every girls that with him at this very moment is very lucky to have him around.

Everybody who doesn't know me will conclude Im flirty, furtive and filled with secrecy. I, may be, but I choose my prey, and when I know who's who I'm never playing with anybody. ITS JUST A WASTE OF TIME. If Im kind that is because I really am but I hid it coz takers dont know how to handle that kindness well. If I treat you harshly that is because you are treating me unwell. You get what you deserve, and how you're treated is equally proportional to what you're doing to me. And if I talk to you, please. DO.NOT.PUT.LABEL.ON.IT coz its the usual thing, already. If you find it odd, well I tell you that to me ALL THOSE SHITS ARE TYPICAL CONVERSATIONS that I really find it so platitudinal. You dont excite me, think all the possibilities but the bullshit you're putting in are so undeniably facile or maybe to you its an exerted effort but when you express it to me I would find it to be appalling.

I'd rather be the one to make the first move, the one who would do this because I like you not because you wanted me to. To all the guys out there who think I like them, oh please. Dream on, but don't assume. I got my eyes and heart to someone already and  showing you kindness is not big of a deal.


0 comments: