BERDENG DAHON

After work a friend messaged me on facebook, inviting me for a coffee in a 5-star hotel in our city.Instantly agreed upon knowing the venue would be GreenLeaf hotel.  After scrutinizing every menu of every cafe's in the hotel we decided to just eat at the Mint Cafe  since we're already inside the hotel and the wi-fi is so fast. We were thinking of which place to occupy the poolside area or the dining area, and we decided to choose the second option. We ordered Greenleaf pizza, clubhouse burger and each preference of beverage. We were so cautious about everything even the service charge!We spent the night laughing about almost everything we said and do in the cafe.  
The kind crew served us with complimentary bread and unsalted butter to pair it with while waiting for our orders. After the foods are being served, each of us took our camera phones and gadgets to photographed each served edibles and shared it on instagram. Did even had our photos posted in sequential, with the same food being published right after it was laid on our table. We were so loud in a place where everyone is supposed to dine only, not to talk out loud and laugh real hard. I guess when you've got your friends with you its almost the usual thing to happen between your circle.

 I ordered a glass of green mango shake, my friends dont like how it taste when I asked them to take a zip on my shake but my taste buds telling me its the best shake that you could have! Fine dining experience it might have been but the rate of the foods in the hotel are cheap and worth the try!We never regret ordering the foods we ate because after devouring all of it, we end up saying "Im full!".

0 comments: