OMBRE TOP + CHECKERED POLO

03-27-13








(above is my cousin abegail she took all these photos  of mine)
© maenahbelle

top: DIY OMBRE TOP

An outfit I wore at the farm and at my cousins graduation party. Since the house of my cousin is near the river and they havent arrived yet me and gail went to check the newly built bridge there and I have seen that there was an impressive construction of dike in my maternal's place. I remembered having a conversation with one of the city engineers of our city last summer 2012 (that was during my internship at Brigada News FM) pertaining to Barangay Mabuhay's widening river and the lack of dike around the river that would endanger the locals life when a raging torrent would come unexpectedly in that place. Im glad the project was implemented except that the bridge they have constructed is kind of something I dont want to pass through during floods. 


0 comments: