dont gain the world and lose your soul.


 THE LUST


a minolta maxxum that I'm really praying to have.I hope someone sells cheaper filmed camera's near my vicinity so I can't spend too much in my online purchases.




`Showing your back is far more sexier than showing your boobies.`

hermes



a long hair..so I could braid it myself.. :(


cute rings. YESS! like these. like all of these..*sigh*
and actually I myself have like 2 big cute ring. one is a pink flower, and second is of course my 4 year-old ring I got from my mum when I was like in grade 6.hehe. Almost all people that became close to me asked me If  'twas gold, and would say its really beautiful... I always got flattering comments when they saw it.. :)


a tat. ain't really sure what kind of tattoo but I certainly would like to have a tattoo in my ribs.
hence, I'm afraid I'll regret it afterwards. 


that shades. and those buns. I wanted to do it on my hair when it grows thrice its length today. And it would take me a year to grow it that way.hai



and yeah!who doesn't want asos products when almost all of their products are a must purchased stuffs?
however, as a student who cannot feed oneself because I has no work. I probably wait, like 2 years for me to avail all the products that captivates my eyes. asos


I hope someone is ASOS see my blog, pitied me and will send me for free one of these cool stuffs.
haha. which I think is IMPOSSIBLE.

0 comments: