switch path


I really need a new computer that could iterate my need in blogging coz I as now I really wanna put each of my computers parts into the trash bin and burnt it all just coz I can. I cant believe that all those sentiments I typed few minutes ago are now into the other dimension called 1000 layers below imagination. How the heck can the union of safari and my computers pentium ruined what I have just planned to do: To blog. 





the cake from europe  which I was not able to taste because we leave right before the party ended. sigh
I wonder how this cake taste because all of its ingredients are imported. :3






I was just thinking, what If you guys could help me purchased a new computer with pentium 11 eh? way too advance I know, but will probably get there. I believe that when I dropped my pc at the computer shop there has been an alteration that was made due to this kind of circumstances. Its so slow and it always crash. and Im really in agony right now because awhile ago I was typing about chasing dreams, running in heels, climbing hills in heels and flouncy dress now this blog is all about me nagging about how slow my computer is and how I wanted it to be instantly replaced with a faster and better computer. 

0 comments: