I needed some refreshment

(one of 3 logos that I'll be using in my flipcards)


just bought 14 pieces of illustration boar, to be used as flip cards  for our upcoming canned production. This is hell of a week  Thursday is production, tomorrow is dubbing for our canned production, on friday is getting everything settled and having all materials displayed for our show(dont even know who our models are), Still be going to school on saturday. Might attend my friends acquaintance party held at school on the same day, gotta visit my friend who just gave birth to a baby boy last friday, and preparing myself for our colleges acquaintance party in the same venue with my friends. That happens every year for students to socialize with people in the same college but I doubt it, nobody or even few dares to take the courage of having oneself introduce to a stranger, that's a filipino's trait, I wonder why we're herald as friendliest people when in fact, we really are not. THAT SUCKS! So maybe, I'd try my luck to introduce myself without being judge as a weird person who mentally destroys a strangers mind because I just approached them which I really dont do, coz Im not sociable.

So goodluck to me and my power to survived college on my third year!

xo,

dinz

0 comments: