luxurious piece

As I was browsing through vogue's site, I find myself, subconsciously, lurking on to Alice Temperley's design for pre-summer/spring 2012  I actually had hard time saving her masterpiece unto my hard drive because of the web's right-click options. So I need to really alert myself once the next photo will come out so I could eventually catch the word `save picture as`.  

Ive divided these photos into two collage just to differentiate the vibes of these beautiful dresses, The first one are classic pieces you might have not noticed but its style and drapes can easily be distinguished.


Second row, are the pieces perfectly fit for summer as its hues and cuts represents youthful aura to the wearer. These RTW can be worn casually or on occasions, ofcourse except the white one in the middle. I did not include it there  not because of its simplicity but because of its modern approach to my eyes.And  I can even wear that on a sunday, believe I can wear it. Its  so pure, very lady-like I'll just put a floral necklace on a sunday. I can also wear it to a party I'll just have a chain necklace or a body chain. 


Sad to say these pieces are worth more that a hundred dollars allowing my eyes to just look on it and imagine the possibilities of me wearing it on weekends. However, if one day, I'll pass by a store selling temperley's rtw I will not waste a second and run to it and touch it with my rough hands and it'd get smooth.

0 comments: